Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tell me a secret contest

Tell me a secret


I recently stumbled across this website that inspired me to open a contest on my blog.

This is the website that inspired it.
Post Secret

Basically people send in postcard size artwork telling a secret. I assume that these are anonymous.

Now for my idea for a contest, I would like to see doll submissions that tell YOUR secret, or even just a secret. It can be anything. It doesn't even have to be your secret. It could just be your interpretation of this subject

400 x 400 submissions in png or gif form.

No frankindolling

baseless is a ok with me.

Email heiltsukwoman@hotmail.com

Name or alias
Site Name
Site Url
Base Credit

I know its close to the holidays so I think I will make the deadline January 5th 2009. 5:00 pm.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me here or if your from Glam you can contact me via the message board, or pm me.

Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment